Strategy published on : 02/22/2021 | 07:42
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 393.7$
Target : 562.1$
Stop-loss : 350.6$
Potential : 42.77%
Shares in Paycom Software, Inc. show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term. The timing to jump back on the rising trend seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 562.1.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 284.37 USD
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 136.03 and 96.34 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.