||The editorial team
Strategy published on : 01/14/2021 | 05:11
Entry price : 43.1€
Target : 53€
Stop-loss : 37€
Potential : 22.97%
Shares in Laboratorios Farmaceuticos Rovi, S.A. show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term, which suggests that the rising trend should be followed.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 53.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 48% by 2022.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 30.6 EUR
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 5.81 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 41.21 times its 2020 earnings per share.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.