|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 09/24/2020 | 06:40
long trade on a pullbackConditional Order Terminated
Entry price : 100.7$
Target : 121$
Stop-loss : 92.62$
Cancellation Level : 117$
Potential : 20.16%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near $ 100.7 in order to target the $ 121.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 79.49 USD
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.