● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 27.83 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 35.05.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 35.11.
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
● The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.