Analyst recommendations: American express, CrowdStrike, Five Below, J.M. Smucker, Lululemon...
|06/07/2021 | 06:25am|
Today, we have some large declines in price targets by analysts, including Oppenheimer, which drops Docusign's price target, and AlphaValue on EasyJet. JD Sports Fashion, Kingfischer and Leap Therapeutics get new analyst coverage.
- American Express : Wolfe Research adjusts PT to Street-High $197 from $191, keeps Outperform rating
- Asana : Jefferies & Co change PT to $45 From $43, keeps Buy rating
- BRP : CIBC lowers price target to C$108 from C$117, stays Neutral
- Ciena : Evercore ISI lifts PT to $65 from $60, remain Outperform
- CrowdStrike : Berenberg Bank changes PT to $264 from $260, maintains Buy rating
- DocuSign : Oppenheimer drops PT to $260 From $300, maintains Outperform rating
- EasyJet: AlphaValue remains accumulate with a price target reduced from 1175 to 1042 GBp.
- Five Below : Deutsche Bank changes PT to $254 from $252, maintains Buy rating
- IGM Biosciences : Baird starts coverage at Outperform with $102 Price Target
- JD Sports Fashion: Morgan Stanley starts tracking at Overweight with a target of GBp 1000.
- The J. M. Smucker Company : Barclays raises PT to $135 from $118, maintains Equalweight rating
- Johnson Matthey: Berenberg remains Buy with a price target raised from GBp 3,700 to GBp 3,800.
- Kingfisher: Morgan Stanley starts tracking with an in-line weighting, targeting 400 GBp.
- Leap Therapeutics : Baird starts coverage at Outperform with $5 Price Target
- Lululemon athletica : Exane BNP Paribas changes PT to $357 from $359, maintains Neutral rating
© MarketScreener.com 2021
Latest news about "Companies"