● In view of fundamental criteria, the company is among low performers as far as mid or long-term investment strategy is concerned.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 94.18.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 92.16 and 23.32 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 94.18 USD