Strategy published on : 02/07/2019 | 03:15
Entry price : 395.5CHF
Target : 413CHF
Stop-loss : 380CHF
Potential : 4.42%
A strong break-out to the upside has recently been seen in Geberit. The current technical chart pattern could allow for a continuation of the upward dynamic.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the CHF 413.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at CHF 406.9.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 413.4 CHF