Strategy published on : 02/14/2020 | 03:37
long trade under conditionLive
Entry price : 54€
Target : 59€
Stop-loss : 52.05€
Cancellation Level : 52€
Potential : 9.26%
BNP Paribas shares are reaching an interesting resistance zone. The current technical chart pattern suggests that a breach of this level could lead to new upside potential.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the € 54 level to target the € 59.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 8.12 and 8.13 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2021 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 46.49 EUR
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 53.58.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.