|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 02/14/2020 | 10:15
long trade on a pullbackOn stand-by
Entry price : 280.5$
Target : 329.7$
Stop-loss : 259.45$
Cancellation Level : 328$
Potential : 17.54%
Apple Inc.'s shares display attractive technical aspects to anticipate a comeback of the underlying trend.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near $ 280.5 in order to target the $ 329.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 227.63 USD
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at USD 327.2, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 4.68 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.