|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 06/12/2019 | 11:03
short sellStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 195.45$
Target : 181$
Stop-loss : 201.75$
Potential : 7.39%
The formation of a downward move has been set off, triggered by an increase in trading volume and volatility.
Investors should open a short trade and target the $ 181.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 3.02 times its current sales, is high.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.