Strategy published on : 12/03/2019 | 03:39
short sell on a reboundStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 33.15$
Target : 30.45$
Stop-loss : 34.5$
Cancellation Level : 31$
Potential : 8.14%
From a technical point of view, shares in X5 Retail Group are showing signs of weaknesses. There are currently indications of a trend reversal with potentially new declines ahead.
Investors should consider to open a short trade around $ 33.15 and target the $ 30.45.
● In view of fundamental criteria, the company is among low performers as far as mid or long-term investment strategy is concerned.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Standard & Poor's' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 41% by 2021.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 29.36 USD
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.