● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
● As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
● Low profitability weakens the company.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 6.25 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.