Strategy published on : 04/07/2021 | 10:06
Entry price : 38.24$
Target : 41.11$
Stop-loss : 36.6$
Potential : 7.51%
Shares in The Shyft Group, Inc. show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term. The timing to jump back on the rising trend seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 41.11.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 27.97 USD
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.