● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
● The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.23 for the 2021 fiscal year.
● The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
● Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.