|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 02/22/2021 | 03:00
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 22.44AUD
Target : 24.07AUD
Stop-loss : 21.7AUD
Potential : 7.26%
The underlying tendency is to the upside for shares in Seven Group Holdings Limited and the timing is opportune to get back into the stock. A comeback of the upward dynamic can be anticipated.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the AUD 24.07.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 13.37 for the current year.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 15.88 AUD
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.