● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.