● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.
● The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
● The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.