|End-of-day quote - 01/22|
Restaurant Brands New Zealand : 2018 Annual Result
|04/17/2018 | 12:37am|
• Reported Net Profit after Tax at a new high of $35.5 million, up +36.6%.
• Net Profit after Tax (excluding non-trading items) also reached a record high of $40.4 million, up +32.0%.
• Successful completion of the 82 store Pacific Island Restaurants Inc. (PIR) acquisition in Hawaii in March 2017 and a further 18 KFC stores acquired in Australia during the period.
• Total Group Sales of $740.8 million, up 49.0%, with the bulk of this $243.6 million increase attributable to the PIR acquisition in Hawaii and the full year impact of the Australian operations which were acquired during FY17.
• Combined brand EBITDA1 of $121.9 million, up 41.5% or $35.8 million with $24.1 million of the increase resulting from the PIR acquisition, with the Australian KFC business accounting for a further $7.1 million and the New Zealand businesses driving the remaining $4.6 million.
• Directors have declared a record final dividend of NZ18.0 cents per ordinary share, up +33.3%.
Read the full report here - Results Announcements
Restaurant Brands New Zealand Limited published this content on 17 April 2018 and is solely responsible for the information contained herein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 17 April 2018 04:36:02 UTC