● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2021 to 0.72 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● The company's earnings growth outlook lacks momentum and is a weakness.
● The company sustains low margins.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.