||Eduardo Yusseppe Quiñonez Diaz
Strategy published on : 02/22/2021 | 03:56
Entry price : 9.37€
Target : 11€
Stop-loss : 8.33€
Potential : 17.4%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of Poste Italiane S.p.A. as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 11.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 11.87 and 9.84 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2021 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 8.08 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 9.68.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 9.77.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.