||The editorial team
Strategy published on : 06/30/2020 | 03:14
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 1300GBX
Target : 1644GBX
Stop-loss : 1144GBX
Potential : 26.46%
Below the resistance zone that is currently being tested, the potential for new gains appears limited for shares in Plus500 Ltd.. The stock's technical chart pattern suggests however that the level will be broken.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the GBX 1644.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 857.6 GBX
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at GBX 1375, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.