|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 01/13/2021 | 03:54
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 414.2GBX
Target : 449GBX
Stop-loss : 398GBX
Potential : 8.4%
Pets at Home Group Plc shares show a positive technical situation which suggests a continuation of the upward dynamic over the medium term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the GBX 449.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 313.8 GBX
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at GBX 435.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.