Strategy published on : 05/03/2021 | 11:45
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 64.13$
Target : 66.35$
Stop-loss : 62.5$
Potential : 3.46%
The return of higher trading volumes and volatility could reflect theoretically the starting point of the return of a new upward move for shares in Newmont Corporation. The upward movement can be expected to continue.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 66.35.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.