Strategy published on : 01/15/2020 | 02:24
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 41.75€
Target : 47.5€
Stop-loss : 38.7€
Potential : 13.77%
Moncler S.p.A. shares stand out with an interesting technical chart pattern displaying horizontal consolidation. One would assume that the current accumulation phase will cede eventually to an acceleration to the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 47.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Standard & Poor's' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 43% by 2021.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 36.56 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.