● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 65.3 EUR
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 93.55, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 7.27 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 54.1 and 38.13 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.