Strategy published on : 09/15/2020 | 02:57
Entry price : 91€
Target : 105€
Stop-loss : 84€
Potential : 15.38%
After accumulation, acceleration. Timing appears favorable to go long in shares of Ipsen and to anticipate an exit of the trading range on the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 105.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.