|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 09/15/2020 | 02:38
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 404.74$
Target : 427$
Stop-loss : 390$
Potential : 5.5%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 427.
● Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 38% by 2022.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 310.3 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 422.02.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at USD 427.77.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.