|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 11/20/2020 | 02:16
Entry price : 57.9€
Target : 77€
Stop-loss : 52.6€
Potential : 32.99%
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft shares have been in strong demand lately. The technical chart pattern looks positive which may give rise to new gains.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 77.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 13.24 for the current year.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 78.1 EUR