Strategy published on : 06/10/2021 | 03:05
Entry price : 21€
Target : 22.91€
Stop-loss : 19.27€
Potential : 9.1%
The underlying tendency is to the upside for shares in GFT Technologies SE and the timing is opportune to get back into the stock. A comeback of the upward dynamic can be anticipated.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 22.91.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 1.11 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.