● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● The company's profit outlook over the next few years is a strong asset.
● The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
● One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 63.03 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.