Coop Pank’s financial results in
- In November, number of the bank's clients increased by 2,400 and reached 112,400 by the end of the month. Over the year, customer base has grown by 34%.
- Volume of the bank's customer deposits increased by
9 million euros, reaching 1.06 billion eurosby the end of month. Deposits of corporate customers increased by 10 million and deposits of private customers by 5 million euros. The volume of deposits attracted from international platforms decreased by 6 million euros. Over the year, volume of bank deposits has grown by 42%.
- The bank's loan portfolio increased by
45 million eurosover the month and reached 914 million eurosby the end of November. Business loans increased by 33 million euros, home loans by 9 million euros, consumer financing 1 million eurosand leasing by 2 million euros. Over the year, loan portfolio has grown by 42%.
- In November, the loan impairment cost was
0.4 million euros.
- Compared to the first eleven months of last year, the bank's net income has increased by 27% and expenses by 21% during the same period this year.
- The bank earned net profit of
1 million eurosin November, in the first eleven months of the year the bank has earned 12.5 million euros, that is 100% more than in the same period last year.
- In November,
Coop Pank'sreturn on equity was 11.5%, the cost-income ratio was 58.5%.
"Our customer base is growing from month to month and more and more Estonians and businesses are using
In November, particularly stood out the growth of our business loan portfolio. This shows that we are a considerable financial partner for local entrepreneurs, and we contribute to the development of Estonian business by financing their growth.
Due to the large volume of issued loans, we also formed larger impairment cost reserves, which had a significant impact on our monthly net profit in November.”
More detailed quarterly reports of
Phone: +372 669 0902
© OMX, source