Strategy published on : 09/22/2020 | 03:57
Entry price : 13.385€
Target : 14.5€
Stop-loss : 12.4€
Potential : 8.33%
The technical support around 12.47 EUR emanating from daily closing prices could trigger a technical rebound for Carrefour shares.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 14.5.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 12.76, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.23 times its sales.
● With a P/E ratio at 13.98 for the current year and 10.77 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Standard & Poor's analysts have been revised downwards.