● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Standard & Poor's' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by -100% by 2023.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2021 to 0.43 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 9.57 and 8.41 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2022 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 6.67 CAD
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.