● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
● Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.