Strategy published on : 11/19/2020 | 03:14
Entry price : 2.23HKD
Target : 3.2HKD
Stop-loss : 1.76HKD
Potential : 43.5%
Shares in Beijing Enterprises Urban Resources Group Limited have recently benefitted from a regain of interest by market participants. The technical chart pattern suggests a continuation of the upward movement.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the HKD 3.2.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 1.28 HKD