Today's Annual General Meeting in
The Annual General Meeting adopted the annual report for the financial year 2021 and resolved on a dividend of
The Annual General Meeting discharged the members of the board of directors and the CEO from liability for the financial year 2021.
The Annual General Meeting resolved, in accordance with the proposal of the nomination committee, that the number of board members shall be six, with no deputy members and that the number of auditors shall be one, with no deputy auditors. The Annual General Meeting re-elected Yrjö Närhinen, Daniel Björklund,
The Annual General Meeting re-elected
The Annual General Meeting also resolved to:
- approve remuneration to the board of directors and auditor;
- approve the board of directors' proposed remuneration report;
- to adopt a long-term incentive program to senior executives and key employees in the form of warrants, entailing an issue of a maximum of 944,000 warrants;
- authorise the board of directors to, up until the next Annual General Meeting, on one or several occasions, resolve to purchase own shares so that the company's holding, at any given time, does not exceed 10 percent of the total number of shares in the company, including such shares that the company has acquired to be delivered to participants in the company's incentive program, and authorise the board of directors to, up until the next Annual General Meeting, on one or several occasions, resolve to transfer (sell) own shares; and
- authorise the board of directors to, up until the next Annual General Meeting, on one or several occasions, resolve on issue of new shares to such an extent that it corresponds to a dilution which corresponds to 10 percent, based on the number of shares that were outstanding at the time of the Annual General Meeting's resolution on the authorisation, after full exercise of the authorisation.
Additional information from the Annual General Meeting
Complete proposals regarding the resolutions by the Annual General Meeting in accordance with the above are available at www.ambea.com. Minutes from the Annual General Meeting will be made available at www.ambea.com no later than two weeks after the Annual General Meeting.
For more information, contact:
Telephone: +46 (0)10 33 00 501
(c) 2022 Cision. All rights reserved., source