||Eduardo Yusseppe Quiñonez Diaz
Strategy published on : 06/09/2021 | 04:52
Entry price : 14.71€
Target : 17.6€
Stop-loss : 12.5€
Potential : 19.65%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of Almirall, S.A. as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 17.6.
● The company usually posts poor financials for mid or long term investments.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.