● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
● Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.