Strategy published on : 08/12/2019 | 03:58
Entry price : 350.7CHF
Target : 375CHF
Stop-loss : 331.1CHF
Potential : 6.93%
The underlying tendency is to the upside for shares in Zurich Insurance Group and the timing is opportune to get back into the stock. A comeback of the upward dynamic can be anticipated.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the CHF 375.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 316.5 CHF
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at CHF 349.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at CHF 351.1, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.