Strategy published on : 07/11/2018 | 16:26
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 102.149$
Target : 113$
Stop-loss : 96.7$
Potential : 10.62%
Shares in XPO Logistics Inc show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term, which suggests that the rising trend should be followed.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 113.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.95 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 77.99 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 113.98.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 31.74 and 24.29 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.