Strategy published on : 07/12/2019 | 03:16
Entry price : 27.51€
Target : 26.16€
Stop-loss : 28.32€
Potential : 4.91%
Close to the technical resistance level of the current trading range, stocks in Uniper SE should consolidate over the coming trading sessions and move back towards their support based on daily closing prices in the short term.
Investors should open a short trade and target the € 26.16.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.17 for the 2019 fiscal year.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 24.64 EUR
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 23.31 times its 2019 earnings per share.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.