Strategy published on : 02/08/2018 | 10:10
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 45.53€
Target : 49.2€
Stop-loss : 43.8€
Potential : 8.06%
The recent downside mouvement appears to lose momentum which could allow Total shares to regain a positive medium term outlook.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 49.2.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 1 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● With a P/E ratio at 13.1 for the current year and 11.91 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.