● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 45.5 EUR in weekly data.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 9.48 and 9.06 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2020 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.