Strategy published on : 02/05/2019 | 09:42
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 89.2€
Target : 100€
Stop-loss : 82.7€
Potential : 12.11%
The price of Sopra Steria Group shares is range-bound. This phase will end sooner or later when volatility comes back.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 100.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 77.9, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2018 to 0.58 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 117 EUR