Strategy published on : 03/26/2020 | 04:03
long trade on a pullbackConditional Order Terminated
Entry price : 148CHF
Target : 180CHF
Stop-loss : 130CHF
Cancellation Level : 170CHF
Potential : 21.62%
The decline over the past weeks has brought the price of Sonova Holding AG shares back to an important technical support level at 159.5 CHF. This represents an opportunity to take advantage of these prices levels.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near CHF 148 in order to target the CHF 180.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at CHF 159.5, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 3.67 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● Below the resistance at 200.3 CHF, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.