Strategy published on : 08/12/2019 | 03:12
Entry price : 136.7€
Target : 155€
Stop-loss : 126€
Potential : 13.39%
Shares in Sartorius Stedim Biotech show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term, which suggests that the rising trend should be followed.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 155.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 111.1 EUR
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 49.53 and 43.9 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● Most analysts agree on a negative opinion with regard to the stock. Indeed, the average consensus issues recommendations to underperform or sell.