Strategy published on : 02/07/2019 | 04:15
Entry price : 32.15€
Target : 38€
Stop-loss : 28.5€
Potential : 18.2%
Market participant are once again showing interest in shares in Saint-Gobain. The technical chart pattern now appears positive for the short term with new upside potential.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 38.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.6 times its sales.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 33.2.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.
● Below the resistance at 36.74 EUR, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.