Strategy published on : 11/07/2017 | 10:23
long trade under conditionConditional Order Terminated
Entry price : 17.45€
Target : 19€
Stop-loss : 16.6€
Cancellation Level : 16.5€
Potential : 8.88%
SAF Holland shares are trading close to a major resistance level. Given the share's technical chart pattern, investors could anticipate that this resistance zone will be broken which could lead to new upside potential.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the € 17.45 level to target the € 19.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 14.78 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 17.4.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.