Strategy published on : 12/03/2018 | 02:51
Entry price : 48.14€
Target : 53.9€
Stop-loss : 43.5€
Potential : 11.97%
The technical chart pattern of Rubis shares shows signs of a medium term reversal, which speaks in favor of opening new long positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 53.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 49.36, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Thomson-Reuters analysts have been revised downwards.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 53.49 EUR