Strategy published on : 07/09/2019 | 01:16
Entry price : 33.9CHF
Target : 30.4CHF
Stop-loss : 35CHF
Potential : 10.32%
Peach Property Group Aktiengesellschaft shares have recently benefitted from renewed interest and are reverting to attractive levels at which sales could be contemplated.
Investors should open a short trade and target the CHF 30.4.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 29.1 CHF
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at CHF 34.1.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at CHF 34.1.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.